    LAN. They partially obscure my artwork. Is there a way to
    eliminate this? TIA
    Joe Arnold

    PhotoMan, Sep 6, 2003

  2. PhotoMan

    Boomer Guest

    PhotoMan said:
    Hi

    Did you search the archive?

    HTH

    Boomer, Sep 6, 2003

  3. PhotoMan

    bb3 Guest

    I think that Tweak UI can get rid of it. Just Google for it.

    bb3, Sep 6, 2003
  4. PhotoMan

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, bb3 mused:

    | I think that Tweak UI can get rid of it. Just Google for it.

    You may be thinking of the shortcut icon arrow...

    mhicaoidh, Sep 6, 2003
  5. PhotoMan

    trout Guest

    Is this the thread you were talking about?
    http://tinyurl.com/mhfd
    I don't see a reply from you for Unk's second suggestion; so I don't
    know if it worked, or not.

    trout, Sep 6, 2003
  6. PhotoMan

    bb3 Guest

    My mistake...that's exactly what I was thinking of.

    bb3, Sep 7, 2003