    Seems random, perhaps a partial re-arrangement every week or so.

    Thanks,
    B.

    Robert11, Mar 26, 2005

  2. Robert11

    Jana Guest

    Right left mouse-key-click on a blank part of the desktop, and from the pull
    down, you select Arrange Icons By, and then select Auto Arrange.

    You are running some type of software that is forcing them to be displaced.
    There are some that do that. Some that change the screen resolution (a
    number of games and utilities) will cause this.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    Hello:

    Running XP.

    Is there any way to "absolutely" lock a preselected arrangement of
    Desktop icons so they don't change location ?

    Mine do, but not with any regularity.

    Jana, Mar 26, 2005

  3. Robert11

    Ionizer Guest

    Ionizer, Mar 26, 2005
  4. Robert11

    CountryLover Guest

    Sounds like you need Icon Restore.

    You can get it here - http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4125.html

    CountryLover, Mar 26, 2005
  5. Robert11

    Mr Floppy Guest

    At Jana, AT, Not WITH Jana.

    once more, AT, not WITH.

    Mr Floppy, Mar 27, 2005
  6. Robert11

    Bringing Chaos

    Joined:
    May 10, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wow, that was the craziest shit i have ever read in a forum. You are all insane, and should kill yourselves. But instead, take it to the next level, I didn't quite pee my pants reading this? :hahahaha:

    Bringing Chaos, May 10, 2008