    connects and opens pages.

    Any ideas how to get the desktop browsers
    to connect ?

    Emory Richter, Sep 18, 2009

  2. do Run>cmd>netstat -an
    and post the results.
    Heh. Browser cache full?
    By Krom! The gods be against ye!
    Clear the browser cache on each, delete all cookies etc.
    And cross yer fingers.

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 18, 2009

  3. Tks §ñühw=3F£f

    The caches are empty
    but no connection.
    [also cant FTP
    from the desktop machine]
    tho email and news still fine.

    netstat -an
    closes immediately.
    I dont remember the switch
    to make the pause?

    Emory

    Emory Richter, Sep 19, 2009
  4. Emory Richter

    John Holmes Guest

    Emory Richter "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    netstat is a command-line utility. Start>Run>cmd In the little black box,
    type netstat -na
    But, on the other hand, if you already don't know this simple exercise,
    how would you know how to interpret the results of netstat?

    John Holmes, Sep 19, 2009
  5. John Holmes <> pinched out a steaming pile
    Retract thy claws, tiger. I was expecting him to post the results.
    if he's doing it *in* a command window and it closes in a flash...well
    then...somethings fishy.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 19, 2009
  6. Emory Richter

    John Holmes Guest

    §ñühw¤£f "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    I wonder if the OP even knows how to poast the results.

    John Holmes, Sep 19, 2009
  7. Emory Richter, Sep 19, 2009
  8. Well it looks like he can follow M$ instructables...

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 19, 2009