    How can I remove the Recycle Bin and My Computer icons from my
    desktop?

    TIA

    Hazel Nut, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Hazel Nut

    Boomer.. Guest

    Hazel Nut said:
    Why would you want to do that?

    Boomer.., Aug 29, 2003

  3. You realize, of course, that files are not Well And Truly Deleted until the
    Recycle Bin is emptied (well, actually not even then, but that's another
    matter), that they are still on your hard drive taking up space? What
    happens when you forget to empty the Recycle Bin for a couple of months
    because it isn't on your desktop staring at you with Stuff in it?

    Gary G. Taylor, Aug 29, 2003
  4. What operating system are you running?

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 29, 2003
  5. Hazel Nut

    bb3 Guest

    Tweak UI can do it for you, along with lots of other fun things. Just
    google for it.

    bb3, Aug 29, 2003