    george lewis Guest

    Desk top shows huge LLOYDSTSB. All sorts of funny things not harmful
    included . How to cleanup , please?

    george lewis, Nov 28, 2003

  2. george lewis

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 28, 2003

  3. george lewis

    Harrison Guest

    What?

    Harrison, Nov 28, 2003
  4. On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:36:21 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by george lewis in message
    I'll take a kilo of whatever it is you're smokin'.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2448

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 28, 2003
  5. george lewis

    CJ Guest

    Hi,
    do you mean you have joined on-line banking for Lloyds TSB and now you have a large
    shortcut icon on your desk-top? Or is it that when you go to the banks website you get a
    page that doesn't display correctly?

    You really nead to give more information about your problem!

    What O/S? All sorts of funny things? What funny things!!!!!

    What do you want to clean up.......

    CJ

    Barclays!

    CJ, Nov 28, 2003