    As far as I know I have no other known anti-pop-up software running.

    Can anyone think of something I might be missing. I gotta get these pop-ups
    working :)... even though I've found a work-around to listen to the music.

    gigajosh, Dec 30, 2003

  2. gigajosh

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Dec 30, 2003

  3. gigajosh

    Richard Guest

    You want to sell ringtones?
    Oh please. Anybody who knows how can program the damn ringtones.
    After all, the tones are standard required frequencies and nothing more than
    a simple pattern.
    Of course, you are giving a nickel of the sales to the artist right?

    Richard, Dec 30, 2003
  4. gigajosh

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Richard said:
    Go on then, seeing as you wrote some incredibly famous program years ago, but
    can't write html.
    Show us how it's done.
    And you know all about simple, don't you?
    Nickels in Holland?
    I don't think so somehow.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 30, 2003
  5. gigajosh

    ralph Guest

    You might also check your hosts file. It could be getting blocked there.

    ralph, Dec 30, 2003
  6. gigajosh

    gigajosh Guest

    Are you replying to my post or someone elses ?????????????
    What on earth are you babbling on about ringtones for :-?

    gigajosh, Jan 7, 2004
  7. gigajosh

    gigajosh Guest

    Oh, maybe you're referring to the ringtones on the D&B site. No, I don't
    want to sell them (????) don't even want to listen to them.
    It's the TUNES I'm interested in. The TUNES. Just want to here the TUNES
    when I click on the links.
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    gigajosh, Jan 7, 2004
  8. gigajosh

    gigajosh Guest

    Thanks for the feedback. popup prob has solved itself. Just rinsed out a
    TUNE :)))

    gigajosh, Jan 7, 2004