    Are there any good pictures, schemes, design guides for ISP POPs.

    thanks a lot,
    ghoe

    ghoe, Sep 30, 2004

  2. ghoe

    Alin Baltaru Guest

    try using BPG only on your border routers and have the 3550 configured
    as a BGP route-reflector client
    is is clever to user L3 functionality on catalyst switch if it L3,
    where I worke we use 3550 for metro routing leaving the 7200s for
    backbone traffic.
    as a said it's about practical experience. try reading some design
    guidlines from cisco site. the enterprise model is a good start.

    Alin Baltaru, Oct 1, 2004