Designing for MDU?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Dan, Dec 1, 2005.

  1. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Hello all,

    I have been charged with the task of designing a data network for a
    newly constructed Multi Dwelling Unit (MDU). I'm just beginning my
    research, googling around and whatnot. I'm looking for suggestions and
    recommendations both in terms of design, equipment, and resource