    & 217 first. Opinions? I just felt it might be good to
    do since I was in the Security groove right now.

    Later,

    Paul, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Paul

    MCSE World Guest

    If you are in the security grove, I suppose you could do it. I favor taking
    all of the Implementing exams before the Design exams as you are more
    prepared this way.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Paul

    DTrask Guest

    I recommend you study about AD and Network Infra ( 216 ), It seem
    little far to grasp the Security of 2k without knowing the interna
    workings. Who know the secuity book will probably skim the AD areas yo
    need to know

    Dir

    DTras

    DTrask, Dec 4, 2003
  4. I'd go for 216 & 217 exams before design exams if I were u. In that way U
    know everything they'll ask U in the design exam.

    Oscar

    Oscar Mathibe, Dec 4, 2003
  5. I'd go for the 216 217 first that way you earn mcse 2000 and then mcse
    2000 security

    I'm not sure if MS will send you 2 Certificates if you do the 220 first as
    you go straight to Mcse 2000 security that way

    the Last Vorlon, Jan 9, 2004