Design Contest by NASA - Earthquake resistant building

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Designer, Oct 15, 2007.

  1. Designer

    Designer Guest

    Hi ,

    I am take part in a contest organized by NASA Tech Brief and
    Solidworks Corporation. The subject is "EARTHQUAKE RESISTANT
    BUILDING". Please click the link below to see details & send it to
    your friends also.

    The winning entry will be decided on various parameters, one of which
    is the number of views by other people. So, visit this link at least
    once.

    http://www.createthefuturecontest.com/pages/view/entriesdetail.html?entryID=533

    Don't forget to click the image on the top left :)

    Thanks & Regards,

    Anand

    Designer, Oct 15, 2007

  2. Designer