  1. DAVID GETLIN

    DAVID GETLIN Guest

    hello..........is there any such a thing as descriptions for the news groups............it's so hard to chose one with the description not available.......thanks

    DAVID GETLIN, Feb 6, 2006

  2. DAVID GETLIN

    old jon Guest

    hello..........is there any such a thing as descriptions for the news
    groups............it's so hard to chose one with the description not
    available.......thanksHi Dave.
    Most have a reference in the title, like
    ..freeware
    ..hardware
    ..windowsXP.
    That`s the way most people find what they want.
    You can always ask a question here at the helpdesk.

    old jon, Feb 6, 2006

  3. DAVID GETLIN

    Evan Platt Guest

    First, please disable HTML when posting.

    Second, no, but most (no, my bad, all) newsgroups have a name. The
    name should tell you what it is about.

    Third, if is your real e-mail address, you may
    want to munge it, otherwise you'll find yourself getting new friends
    via e-mail VERY quickly.

    Evan Platt, Feb 6, 2006
  4. DAVID GETLIN

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Feb 6, 2006
  5. DAVID GETLIN

    fred-bloggs Guest

    Search Google Groups for the subject you want and make a note of the groups
    containing relevant replies.
    http://groups.google.com/grphp

    fred-bloggs, Feb 7, 2006