    connect the LAN infrastructure to the Internet, setup DNS name registration,
    best practices, WAN connection and routing, and the like.

    Thanks!

    geomax, Nov 27, 2004

  2. geomax

    geomax Guest

    Let me amend this - I'm looking for more than just 5-10 PC's using Internet
    Connection Sharing.

    By small business I mean the local network has at least 1 or more servers,
    50+ workstations, utilizes switches, a router and firewall, and connects to
    the Internet via ISDN, Frame Relay, ATM, etc. The company would have a
    registered Domain name.

    geomax, Nov 27, 2004

  3. geomax

    catwalker63 Guest

    If you are using MS products, have you checked out their website? They
    have a host of deployment guides, all free. Also, the resource kits for
    both 2000 server and professional and for xp are available online at ms
    website. For books, your best bet is to go to amazon and check out
    reader reviews.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Nov 27, 2004