    I was thinking about taking the Deploying and Maintaining Windows Vista
    Client and 2007 Microsoft Office System Desktops exam. Has anyone takin this
    test yet?

    nschario, Sep 10, 2007

  2. If you mean 70-620, I got a 1000 on it. In less than 10 minutes. It was kind
    of embarassing. Maybe it's just because I've been working with Vista so much
    for the past year that it's all fresh in my mind.

    If you've had Vista since any of the beta's, and have watched a few
    webcasts, done some experimenting, etc., give the exam a try. After all, you
    can get a free "Second Shot" (see http://www.theitclassroom.com/ -- thanks,
    Michael!).

    Michael D. Hensley, Sep 16, 2007