    Google.

    None work so far.

    HELP

    RayC, Aug 18, 2011

  2. RayC

    Gordon Guest

    Could you please tell us why you do not want to compact a database

    Gordon, Aug 18, 2011

  3. RayC

    Ralph Fox Guest

    Huh? I do not see the OP saying that, anywhere in the OP's message.

    The OP is trying to compact the database, but this is being terminated
    by Data Execution Prevention.

    The same as is happening to a number of other posters in these posts...
    <http://groups.google.com/groups/sea...as_ugroup=microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail>

    Ralph Fox, Aug 18, 2011