    I haven´t personally tried it yet but have heard some very good reports.

    Lastly is 40tude Dialog, very highly recommended in alt.comp.freeware-

    http://www.40tude.com/dialog/

    bambam, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Mountain Mike^^

    VWWall Guest

    It just seems to be more than I really need. I found the manual
    I'd d/l'd some time ago, but didn't get very far in it.
    Your "Roundtuit" worked. I've since installed Firefox, fixed
    the icon problem, and installed Thunderbird. All seems well.
    I'm using TB for this, as you can see.
    I already have 9 browsers and 8 e-mail/newsreaders. My Win98FE
    seem to work fine, even with several open, but it's probably
    time to stop. :)

    Thanks all for the inputs. There have been some good comments
    in grc.techtalk, one of Steve Gibson's ng's on news.grc.com.

    Virg Wall

    VWWall, Mar 2, 2004