    how can he configure his notebook true mobile 1300"G" so he can use the
    hotel wifi?

    Thanks,

    Mike, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Is there a wifi newsgroup out there?

    Mike

    Mike, Jun 16, 2004

  3. alt.internet.wireless is close to being a "WiFi" group.
    <snip>

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 16, 2004
  4. Mike

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Mike mused:

    | He complains when he goes to hotels w/ WIFI that it's very expensive and
    | he doesan't know how to configure his notebook so he can use the hotel
    wifi.

    If it's expensive enough that he complains, why does he want to connect
    to them? Surely he doesn't think that he can just connect without the
    assistance of the people behind the desk and thus avoid being billed ...

    First listing of a Google search: http://www.wififreespot.com/

    | how can he configure his notebook true mobile 1300"G" so he can use the
    | hotel wifi?

    Depends on how the hotel has it configured. I'm sure the people at the
    hotel will gladly assist him, and likely he cannot connect without that
    assistance ... unless there are instructions in the room.

    mhicaoidh, Jun 16, 2004
  5. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Jun 17, 2004