    Are Dell inkjet printers rebadged Lexmark?
    If so anyone know which Lexmark Dell A920 (all in one inkjet) is?
    TY

    old man, Nov 8, 2005

  2. old man

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In old man spewed forth:
    Not just 'badged' (OEM or private label would be a better term) but modified
    to Dell's specs. You probably won't have any luck getting ink carts from
    Lexmark or anyone else to work.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 9, 2005

  3. old man

    Mike Easter Guest

    Correctomundo

    // Lexmark makes the A920 for Dell and keyed the cartridges differently
    just for Dell. The refill kits below will work with the Dell A920
    printer but the Lexmark cartridges will not .//

    http://www.dealtime.com/xPF-Dell_InkTec_ink_refill_kit_for_Lexmark_10N0016_black_inkjet
    Dell (R10N0016) Black Ink Cartridge Refill Kit:

    Mike Easter, Nov 9, 2005
  4. old man

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Mike Easter spewed forth:

    Good deal - I hadn't researched it enough. Personally, I don't use non-OEM
    cartridges.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 9, 2005