    Are these printers made by Dell or by a third party?
    If a third-party, does anyone know who?

    TIA

    Gordon, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Gordon

    beenthere Guest

    Could be Lexmark Gordon. Have a look at the date on this article
    http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-959132.html

    beenthere, Apr 5, 2006

  3. Gordon

    Leythos Guest

    I just asked a sales person about an HP1320n and was informed that have
    the Dell branded and improved version of the HP units - I asked about
    the supplies and was told that in some cases the standard HP supplies
    would not work in the Dell Branded units.

    I suspect the same is true of their other printers.

    Leythos, Apr 5, 2006
  4. Gordon

    Plato Guest

    Dell Does NOT make printers. They do, however, buy enough to have their
    name printed on them.

    Plato, Apr 5, 2006
  5. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    I'm trying to find out whether it's possible to buy inkjet cartridges
    cheaper elsewhere (not for me - I run a laser)

    Gordon, Apr 5, 2006
  6. Gordon

    beenthere Guest

    You need the model, to find out on google.

    beenthere, Apr 5, 2006
  7. Gordon

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Gordon spewed forth:
    Get one of your buddies in a corporate office to sneak them in on their
    purchase orders <g>

    Toolman Tim, Apr 6, 2006