    I'm new to computing and dont know where to start or what to do.

    Can anyone help please ?

    Thx

    Red Born And Bred, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Red Born And Bred

    Andy Kelly Guest

    Start here:

    http://support.euro.dell.com/uk/en/filelib/system.asp?sid=PLX_PNT_P03_GX110

    Andy Kelly, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Red Born And Bred

    Timberwolf Guest

    What you need should be here

    http://support.euro.dell.com/uk/en/filelib/system.asp?sid=PLX_PNT_P03_GX110

    hth

    Timberwolf

    Timberwolf, Sep 22, 2004
  4. Red Born And Bred

    Timberwolf Guest

    Timberwolf, Sep 22, 2004
  5. Red Born And Bred

    why? Guest

    <snip>

    The service tag was mentioned earlier, along with selecting I do not
    know service tag. Instead of that try -

    If you enter the service tag on the support page, you get some machine
    history and a web page with support info geared for that PC.

    www.dell.co.uk
    Service & Support
    Online Technical Support
    My Dell.

    Then the text is -
    Your Service Tag is a unique five- to seven-digit alphanumeric (letter
    and number) code, which is found on a white bar-coded label affixed to
    your system.

    By entering your Service Tag you will receive a more customised support
    experience.

    Me

    why?, Sep 22, 2004
  6. Red Born And Bred