    drive used in other laptops? I need a replacement, and want to know what
    kind of flexibility I have.

    Thanks.

    ConTactMe, Oct 9, 2003

  2. ConTactMe

    Gray Ghost Guest

    You could always call Dell's customer service to see what they have in the
    way of parts.

    I know from taking a part a Latitude C840 that there is a special connector
    that goes from the regular harddrive and is the interface to the laptop.

    Just give them a call :)

    Gray Ghost, Oct 9, 2003

  3. ConTactMe

    hugh jass Guest

    :
    : Just give them a call :)

    .... if you've got no plans until christmas, that is.
    Response time is quite high to say the least.

    hugh jass, Oct 9, 2003