    wireless network" (or whatever it says) before I can get back on. Anyone
    have any ideas? Thanks!
    Mommio2

    mommio2, Aug 9, 2009

  2. mommio2

    Barb Bowman Guest

    There should be a setting in the *DELL* wireless utility to let
    Windows manage the settings.

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP
    http://www.digitalmediaphile.com
    http://digitalmediaphile.wordpress.com

    Barb Bowman, Aug 9, 2009

  3. mommio2

    mommio2 Guest

    There is, but the next time I try to connect, the check is gone and I have
    to keep setting it up all over again.
    Any ideas? Thanks!

    mommio2, Aug 9, 2009
  4. Yep, it does that.
    Contact Dell support, or simply uninstall the Dell wireless management
    software in Add/Remove Programs.

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Aug 9, 2009
  5. Hi
    In some cases uninstalling the vendor's Wireless utility uninstalls the
    Drivers too.
    So first try to neutralize the Utility by getting it out of the StartUp.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Aug 10, 2009