    XPS: XPS, XPS Gen2, XPS M170, XPS M1710

    https://dellbatteryprogram.com/Default.aspx
    (security pop up)

    Pennywise, Aug 15, 2006

  2. Pennywise

    Meat Plow Guest

    Wonder if thois has anything to do with that Dell lappy that burst into
    flames?

    Meat Plow, Aug 15, 2006

  3. Pennywise

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, Aug 15, 2006
  4. I believe this is an old recall.

    Where did you obtain the link?

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Aug 15, 2006
  5. Pennywise

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, Aug 15, 2006
  6. Pennywise

    Pennywise Guest

    BTW I know what you mean, there was an earlier recall, I guess they
    add'd more batteries to the list

    Pennywise, Aug 15, 2006
  7. Pennywise

    phrogee Guest

    I saw on TV news tonight that this recall was for *SONY* batteries and
    affects many PC brands, Dell and HP being among them.

    phrogee, Aug 15, 2006
  8. Okay, I take it back.

    It's just a repeat. How can they make the same mistake not once, not
    twice, but more times than I was able to count doing a quick google?

    This is just nuts.

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Aug 15, 2006
  9. Pennywise

    Pennywise Guest