    But I am an American Citizen, I want my money in US dollars, refunded
    to my credit card. Is there a way I can force Dell to refund my
    credit card in US dollars ?

    legal question, Mar 15, 2010

  2. legal question

    JD Guest

    I'm not an American citizen but I totally agree with you, the payment
    should be refunded the same way it was paid! you may have better luck
    with the credit card company, they should be able to recover the payment
    from dell.

    I'm sure someone else will reply with some more useful information
    regarding your situation, sorry I cant be of more help.

    JD

    JD, Mar 15, 2010