Dell I3500 @600MHz(Better then New), C640 20GB, etc...

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by wmanzo, Jan 10, 2008.

  1. wmanzo

    wmanzo Guest

    Dell Inspiron 3500 6GB 256MB with upgraded CPU 600MHz Celeron, DVD and
    DVD Decoder card, W2K, Good Battery and AC Adapter. New Plastic. And,
    WIFI Card for those days at Panera Bread. Buy Now: $250.00 + SH

    Dell Latitude C640 P4 2GHZ 512MB 20GB DVD, Battery and AC Adapter and
    WIFI, again for those WIFI and coffee days. Buy Now $350.00 + SH

    Both listings on "Ebay" and I ship to the Great White North, Canada
    Eh?

    Hey, a former NASA engineer and scientist rebuilding laptops while
    washing
    dishes at Disneyworld. I use everything I sell and everything I sell
    works
    strangely enough in this "Eureka" city I don't understand how.

    I'm really a banished internet publisher and soon Utuber and Public
    Access
    TV Producer and Celebrity Host. Who is that guy rebuilding laptops on
    the
    city bus. Hey, if you can use a screwdriver you can rebuild laptops.

    From Orlando,

    Wayne(wem_11) Manzo, PhD

    wmanzo, Jan 10, 2008

  2. wmanzo