    has the monopoly) Anyone have any success using refill kits with these
    cartridges? If so which ones?
    Thanks

    Dennis, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Dennis

    ilmc Guest

    Dennis typed:
    Don't know about the Dell, but HP, Lexmark, Samsung black carts are easy!
    Buy ink, a5cc syringe and a large diameter needle. Drill small hole in the
    top of the cart. inject more ink. Put sticky take over the hole.

    Colour carts are more difficult - you need a map of the tank topology.

    ilmc, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Howdy!

    They do? That's strange - Dell don't make printers, they BUY them
    and label them with the "DELL" logo.

    I'd try a cross reference at some place like Office Depot.

    Not yet, since Office Depot doesn't list the Dells yet.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Oct 19, 2003
  4. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    Interesting, guess I should have realized that Dell is simply relabeling,
    any idea who the manufacturer is? (Dell A940 All-In-One)

    Thanks

    Dennis, Oct 19, 2003
  5. Howdy!

    Probably a Lexmark. They've got Lexmarks, HPs, and Brothers (IIRC)
    currently in their fold, but are partial to Lexmarks.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Oct 19, 2003
  6. Dennis

    EricP Guest

    It seems to be this:

    Lexmark PrintTrio All-In-One Printer - X5150

    EricP, Oct 19, 2003
  7. Dennis

    nemo Guest

    nemo, Oct 19, 2003
  8. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    Nemo, Many thanks, cheap refills, I greatly appreciate your locating this
    for me.
    Will refill my tanks.

    Dennis

    Dennis, Oct 19, 2003
  9. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    EricP,

    I guess great minds think alike, saw your reply and Nemo's at the same time,
    it works for me.

    Thanks much,
    Dennis

    Dennis, Oct 19, 2003