    subject area of the email so I know to accept it.
    Thanks in advance....
    Mike

    Mykee, Nov 4, 2005

  2. Mykee

    Unk Guest

    You're joking, right? Put this in your spam warning... "Reply to newsgroup only"
    Tell the good doctor to either bring it to a repair shop or send it back to Dell.
    Since you get an orange light showing there is power, there's a problem with the
    charging circuit, or a broken battery connector in the laptop. Either way, it's not
    a user repairable problem.

    Or look here for a new/used Dell8200 and swap out the hard drive,
    http://compactURL.com/dmtw
    http://compactURL.com/qcvh

    Unk, Nov 4, 2005