    What about the "\Winnt\Downloaded Program Files" directory ?
    and lastly how about the directory "\Winnt\Downloaded Installations" ?

    I just want to free up space on the drive. Many thanks in advance.

    Jiggy, Jul 31, 2004

  2. Jiggy

    °Mike° Guest

    Only after a reboot. See my signature.
    Yes. They are ActiveX controls that will be reinstalled if
    and when necessary.
    No, leave them alone. They may be needed for uninstalling
    applications that you have on your system. IF you find
    anything in that folder that has already been uninstall,
    then, and only then, is it safe to delete.

    °Mike°, Jul 31, 2004

  3. Jiggy

    Jiggy Guest

    Thanks Mike. Thats exactly what I wanted to know. I'm glad I posted
    before I attempted to delete anything. Whew !

    Jiggy, Aug 1, 2004
  4. Jiggy

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.