    data, I build a list of several names and passwords. Obviously I can add
    more user names, but how do I get rid of these when I want to be rid of
    the info??

    Gary, Sep 6, 2004

  2. Gary

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | I use several apps that require user names and passwords. Sometimes I
    Huh? Where? What apps? How did you build the list of names/passwords?

    Toolman Tim, Sep 6, 2004

  3. Gary

    Gary Guest

    Let's pick on Explorer and Netscape and Groupwise. Let's say I use the
    browser to go to eBay and log on. I have personal accounts and corporate
    accounts. I can click on the login box and get a list. If I add a new
    logon name it will be saved. Same for Groupwise using multiple mail
    accounts. I can always add a name and password which will be remembered
    but there seems to be no easy way to delete an existing logon name. Any
    ideas?

    Gary, Sep 6, 2004
  4. Gary

    Leonard Rowe Guest

    I think you go into internet explorer options then click on the content tab
    , then autocomplete , then delete passwords from there , but I think it
    deletes all of your passwords doing it this way

    Leonard Rowe, Sep 6, 2004
  5. Gary

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Bring down the list, select the one you want deleted, then press the delete
    key on the keyboard.

    Toolman Tim, Sep 6, 2004
  6. Gary

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / Content tab ... Autocomplete.
    'Clear Forms' and 'Clear Passwords'.

    °Mike°, Sep 6, 2004