    ..... just done a search using *.tmp and found hundreds of temp files - all
    over the place - is it safe to delete all of them ???

    Trying to make disk space !

    Advid, May 21, 2005

  2. Advid

    Parko Guest

    Yes

    Parko, May 21, 2005

  3. Advid

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Yes, but if your that desperate time for a new/second hd?

    MrGrumpy, May 21, 2005
  4. Advid

    geothermal Guest

    Works for me.

    Also there is another little program I use to find duplicate files and
    delete them one at a time, if I am sure they are not needed by some
    program.

    FindDupl.exe

    Lovely little tool. Do a google search for it to find a download site.

    Geothermal

    geothermal, May 21, 2005