  1. Doug

    Doug Guest

    How do we get delete George W. Bush? Clearly, he is a virus to the system.

    Doug, Sep 3, 2005

  2. Doug

    philo Guest

    Problem is ...if he's impeached...
    we get Cheney...
    the whole system is corrupt

    philo, Sep 3, 2005

  3. Doug

    burris Guest

    "Corrupt" is an understatement.

    burris, Sep 3, 2005
  4. In Doug
    <> first attempted to communicate with pen, but the writing
    was small, so next used sidewalk chalk, but the rain washed it away, and
    then switched to spray paint and stencils but the cans exploded, so placed
    fingers to keyboard for this:
    Oh please ... politicians on BOTH sides of the fence are viruses, Democrats
    AND Republicans alike. Until Americans decide to try "something else" we'll
    never get things straightened out.

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Sep 3, 2005
  5. Doug

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Sens Fan Happy In Ohio" for KING! Rah Rah! Geesh.

    Toolman Tim, Sep 3, 2005
  6. Doug

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Sep 3, 2005
  7. In Toolman Tim
    <> first attempted to communicate with
    pen, but the writing was small, so next used sidewalk chalk, but the rain
    washed it away, and then switched to spray paint and stencils but the cans
    exploded, so placed fingers to keyboard for this:
    Hey I'm just sick and tired of people bitching and complaining on both sides
    of the mainstream fence! Dems don't do diddly shit and neither do
    Republicans. Liberals and Conservatives alike have only one thing in common
    .... they want what's best for themselves, period. Neither side gives two
    shits about the country or the people.

    Minnesota tooka a chance and elected someone from outside the mainstream
    Dems and Republicans. Other cities and counties have done the same locally.
    If you don't like the way things are ... then DO something besides sit
    online and bitch like a bunch of sorry-assed babies whining about this and
    that. I'd love to see any of the whiners get elected and run things any
    better. Liberals whine about something needing to be done, but give us no
    solution on what to do ... just that they don't "like" the course of action
    now. And Conservatives jump in head-first and make more of a mess than if
    they'd taken things a bit slower, tried to plan things a bit and gotten
    communication lines going between local, state and federal agencies as well
    as the private sector.

    Go BE the change you want to see ... don't BE part of the problem!

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Sep 3, 2005
  8. Doug

    Maybe Guest

    My wise old Daddy gave me very sound advice when he said, "If you want
    to make friends or *keep* the one you have, never broach religion or
    politics!"

    Maybe, Sep 3, 2005
  9. Doug

    philo Guest

    you are right...
    even after running scan disk on the government...
    it seemed the errors were too great to be corrected!

    philo, Sep 3, 2005
  10. Doug

    ABS Guest

    I like Bush overall, He's a Christian and that is a good thing, but in some
    ways I'm sure things aint good.

    ABS, Sep 3, 2005
  11. Doug

    Toolman Tim Guest

    You mean like the fact that he's a politician?

    Toolman Tim, Sep 3, 2005
  12. Doug

    SgtMinor Guest

    There's nothing intrinsically good about believing in a particular sort
    of deity.

    SgtMinor, Sep 3, 2005
  13. Doug

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Counterpoint: there is nothing intrinsically evil about believing in a
    particular sort of deity either.

    Toolman Tim, Sep 3, 2005
  14. Doug

    philo Guest

    There is a difference between one who is a Christian
    and one who says they are a Christian...and that is:
    Behavior.
    There are plenty of "good Christians" who have never set foot in a church...
    and plenty of churchgoers who aren't worth a sack of dog excrement.

    philo, Sep 3, 2005
  15. Doug

    kenny Guest

    who installed him in the first place???

    kenny, Sep 3, 2005
  16. Doug

    kenny Guest

    good christans bomb iraq?

    LOL.... you have to re think some things.

    kenny, Sep 3, 2005
  17. Doug

    Buffalo Guest

    Those errors are found in one of the untouchable folders called:
    1) MeFirst,them later
    2)Aren't I Great

    Buffalo, Sep 4, 2005
  18. Doug

    Buffalo Guest

    All this time I believed it was you!!

    Buffalo, Sep 4, 2005
  19. Doug

    Barry OGrady Guest

    He appears to be set in ROM.

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Sep 4, 2005
  20. Doug

    Thip Guest

    I vote we clean house and start over from scratch. NO career politicians
    allowed.

    Thip, Sep 4, 2005