    doesn't work with Firefox. I can go into the Tools, Options field and
    delete all stored data, but I don't want to do that. Is there another
    alternative?

    Flea-bitten dog, Sep 18, 2005

  2. Flea-bitten dog

    Doug G Guest

    Highlight the word and press Shift + Delete.

    Doug G, Sep 18, 2005

  3. How do I delete individual stored data entries with Firefox? For
    Thanks. I knew there had to be an easy way to do this.

    Flea-bitten dog, Sep 18, 2005
  4. Flea-bitten dog

    RDL Guest

    How about deleting all of them?

    Replace + with - for email

    RDL, Sep 18, 2005
  5. Flea-bitten dog

    Jedi Fans Guest

    clear your history... edit>preferences>privacy>history>clear OR it might
    be in tools>options...

    Jedi Fans, Sep 18, 2005