  1. Bernie King

    Bernie King Guest

    How do I remove old posts?

    Bernie King, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Bernie King

    Bob Furtaw Guest

    Dig around the base with a shovel and pull it strait up. If there is
    concrete around the post you might have to use a block a tackle. :)

    Bob Furtaw, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Bernie King

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:48:27 -0500, "Bob Furtaw"

    The question should be how to remove top posters ...

    Jim Watt, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Bernie King

    JTJersey Guest

    Your headers indicate your using MS Outlook Express. It would be best if
    you asked in an MS or general computer group rather than a Linux one. If
    your asking about a Mandrake/Mandriva Linux newsreader let us know which
    newsreader you are using.

    JTJersey, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Bernie King

    JTJersey Guest

    That's what I get for posting while partying.

    JTJersey, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Bernie King

    Jim Watt Guest

    hey this is a computer security group.

    whats Linux?

    Jim Watt, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Bernie King

    Winged Guest

    Use a stepladder, and ease the tape from the wall to avoid peeling the
    paint and remove the top poster. Be careful, falling from ladders hurts
    ==|:)>

    Winged

    Winged, Jan 26, 2006
  8. Bernie King

    Jim Watt Guest

    Ye know too much ...

    Jim Watt, Jan 26, 2006
  9. Bernie King

    Donnie Guest

    ##########################

    If you mean from the google archive, there is a way to do it but the last
    time I checked, they wanted your life story and then you could only remove
    one at a time, so I would forget it.
    donnie

    Donnie, Jan 27, 2006
  10. Bernie King

    Jim Watt Guest

    I thought they just wanted your email address :)

    Jim Watt, Jan 27, 2006
  11. Bernie King

    Colin B. Guest

    Don't make them in the first place.