    OE 6.00.2600.0000
    updated this morning fiom winupdate website.

    thanks

    MahaRaj, Jun 23, 2004

  2. MahaRaj

    alexandrew Guest

    Go to safe mode and than delete it.

    alexandrew, Jun 23, 2004

  3. MahaRaj

    °Mike° Guest

    Your Outlook Express is out of date. Install the
    cumulative update.

    Outlook Express
    April 2004, Cumulative Security Update for Outlook Express (837009)
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-013.mspx

    Internet Explorer
    February 2004 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (832894)
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS04-004.mspx

    April 2004, Cumulative Update for Microsoft RPC/DCOM (828741)
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-012.mspx

    Critical Updates:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2004
  4. MahaRaj

    Patch Guest

    The way I delete these folks that post from the future (so their post will
    stay at the top of the pile) is to just "killfile" them. (block sender)

    Patch, Jun 23, 2004
  5. MahaRaj

    MahaRaj Guest

    thanks °Mike°
    very nice.
    I still do not know how come I did not find them on windowsupdate website.
    Anyway thanks for this important info.
    Maha

    MahaRaj, Jun 24, 2004
  6. MahaRaj

    MahaRaj Guest

    by the way
    forgot to mention. the delete button is not greyed now. I can delete any
    news thread from OE.
    thanks
    Maha

    MahaRaj, Jun 24, 2004
  7. MahaRaj

    °Mike° Guest

    For some reason, Microsoft don't put the IE and OE
    cumulative updates on the normal Windows update
    page.

    You're welcome.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Jun 24, 2004