    Want to get rid of the auto-collected addresses that appear in my
    Personal Addressbook. I know how to edit an addressbook entry, but how
    do I completely delete that entry without deleting the entire addrssbook?

    Knack, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Right click on the entry and choose Delete.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 18, 2005

  3. Knack

    Knack Guest

    OK. Before I was in the wrong addressbook window. The one I was in
    before read Select Addresses at the top. In that window the right button
    of the mouse has no function.

    Now I fond the proper window which reads Address Book at the top. I
    have right-click function now. Thanks.

    Knack, Nov 18, 2005
  4. Sounds like you were in a Compose window. The Addressbook dialog there
    is only to select addresses for the compose window. I'm glad you've got
    it working.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 18, 2005