    224MB RAM.

    Regards,

    --Rouke

    Rouke Bakker, Oct 17, 2006

  2. Rouke Bakker

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Rouke Bakker wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Camedia Master (v 2.4) was supplied with my Olympus camera, and although it
    > does a reasonable job, deleting an image takes ages. If I select more than
    > one to delete at a time, I can go and make a cuppa and deleting hasn't
    > finished when I get back. Is this a common problem, why is this, is this
    > fixable, what's a good alternative? I use a 1.2 Mhz PC with Windows98SE with
    > 224MB RAM.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > --Rouke

    I think it's just your whole setup Rouke, rather than camedia master.
    If you're using a decent camera, with a few megapixels to play around
    with then those files will be quite some size. If you're deleting the
    files from your computer you should be able to delete them from the
    hard drive without using camedia for the process. If you don't know
    where they are stored write the name of one into search and it'll
    point to the right folder. Then you should be able to just go to that
    folder and delete from there, right click the image and select delete
    or lasso a group and delete them together. worth a try as at the
    moment you have the process of camedia running at the same time as
    deletion, probably draining your memory. You can check these things,
    how much memory is being used etc, but it's a while since I had win98
    and I can't recall the details and I didn't like camedia enough to use
    it for long.

    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Paul Heslop, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Rouke Bakker

    Tone Guest

    Go to where you save the pictures on your hard drive then delete the
    pictures you don't want from there. (right-click delete)

    Tone, Oct 17, 2006