    wizard for whatever reason as far as I can tell as an option involving the
    addition of computers to the network. Is there any way I can remove this
    network? Thank you.

    Guest, Dec 13, 2005

  2. Guest

    joliett Guest

    Just click create new network - it will delete the unwanted one

    joliett, Dec 20, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I did the same thing, just playing, testing, or stupidity (whatever you want
    to call it). Now I want to delete that network but I don't want to create a
    new one. How can I delete this so it does show up with the option to add
    computers to this "dummy" network? Thanks.

    Guest, Feb 3, 2006