    MASSIVE Guest

    How can I get back my newsgroup ? TIA..
    UM is half of DUMB

    MASSIVE, Aug 14, 2003

  2. MASSIVE

    Liz Guest

    On the Online menu> click Refresh Groups List.

    Liz, Aug 14, 2003

  3. MASSIVE

    °Mike° Guest

    Do you mean you have unsubscribed? Click on the newsgroup
    title bar until it says "All newsgroups", then press CTRL+F and
    type in the name (or part of) your newsgroup.

    °Mike°, Aug 14, 2003
  4. MASSIVE

    Richard Guest

    duh i dunno. how'd ya get it to begin with?

    Richard, Aug 14, 2003
  5. MASSIVE

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as BasketCase continued:
    You ain't wrong there. Do a search for Richard Bullis on Google....

    Strange that even the uninitiated, the (relatively) Kl00less, the virgins of
    Usenet (maybe /not/ the best word to use in the circumstances) can /still/
    spot a Bullis from a distance.

    slumpy, Aug 14, 2003
  6. MASSIVE

    MASSIVE Guest

    Yes, I am a newbie..
    Regardless, I still would like a sincere answer..
    UM is half of DUMB

    MASSIVE, Aug 16, 2003
  7. Look again. You _got_ 'sincere answers'.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 18, 2003