    plz. help me

    Regards
    rajeev

    rajeev, Nov 24, 2007

  2. rajeev

    JaR Guest

    By kindly doing the needful.

    Rgs

    JaR, Nov 26, 2007

  3. rajeev

    Consultant Guest

    from a command prompt type the following:

    format c:\ /s /y

    once that is complete type:

    rem "emailaccount" /y

    where emailaccount is the name of the one you wish to delete.

    bye

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2007
  4. rajeev

    Cerebrus Guest

    Judging by his lack of response, I guess your advice worked and he's
    successfully deleted his drive...errr, email account.

    Cerebrus, Dec 1, 2007