    pursue a future with computer/web design/graphics. This
    is something I've been doing on the side for the past 2.5
    years. Thanks!

    dijares, Dec 1, 2003

  2. dijares

    Ray Higdon Guest

    Depends on what type of company you want to work for, some require a
    computer degree, some don't. Just remember that the triple threat is degree,
    certificate and experience.

    GL

    Ray Higdon, Dec 1, 2003

  3. I would agree that it all depends on the job you are looking for. However,
    the certification is something that can be done quicker and less expensive
    than the degree. You could possibly use the Certification as something
    that will help you ponder the need for a degreee. Then again, if your
    interest lies soley with graphics and web design I'm not familiar with any
    certifications in that department so a degree from an acredited graphics
    design institution would be more valuable.

    Thanks! Robert Gruen
    Microsoft, VB.NET

    Robert Gruen [MSFT], Dec 3, 2003