Definition of "cheeky"

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Dec 29, 2008.

  1. Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Dec 29, 2008

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    EMB Guest

    I normally wear a Sun shirt to Microsoft product launch events.

    EMB, Dec 29, 2008

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Enkidu Guest

    Or a RedHat one to Sun events?

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Dec 30, 2008
  4. Yeah, but that's just trying to be cheeky and not really succeeding. :)

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Dec 30, 2008
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    oneofus Guest

    If he was smart enough to be cheeky he would've figured out how to
    connect the Acer through his crackberry, There are mobile vendors in
    Europe selling the Aspire One with 3g onboard

    I use bluetooth to connect my eeepc to a 3G phone and I can download and
    view just about anything.

    oneofus, Dec 30, 2008
  6. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    impossible Guest

    The reviewer had nothing good to say about the Acer machine other than that
    it was "unobtrusive". The Apple store, on the other hand, was "wonderful"
    and highly recommended. Talk about rubbing their noses in it....That's like
    going to a Microsoft event with a tee-shirt that reads, "Linux isn't a
    complete waste of time".

    impossible, Dec 30, 2008