Deficit, minus $10 trillion swing under Bush

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by K Kesey McMurphy, Jan 22, 2005.

  1. K Kesey McMurphy

    Alan Browne Guest

    Ray Fischer wrote:

    Do you always reply to troll induced, off topic, cross posted trash?

    _____________________
    /| /| | |
    ||__|| | Please do not |
    / O O\__ | feed the |
    / \ | Trolls |
    / \ \|_____________________|
    / _ \ \ ||
    / |\____\ \ ||
    / | | | |\____/ ||
    / \|_|_|/ | _||
    / / \ |____| ||
    / | | | --|
    | | | |____ --|
    * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
    / _ \\ | / `'
    * / \_ /- | | |
    * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    Alan Browne, Jan 27, 2005

  2. K Kesey McMurphy

    Alan Browne Guest

    _____________________
    /| /| | |
    ||__|| | Please do not |
    / O O\__ | feed the |
    / \ | Trolls |
    / \ \|_____________________|
    / _ \ \ ||
    / |\____\ \ ||
    / | | | |\____/ ||
    / \|_|_|/ | _||
    / / \ |____| ||
    / | | | --|
    | | | |____ --|
    * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
    / _ \\ | / `'
    * / \_ /- | | |
    * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    Alan Browne, Jan 27, 2005

  3. K Kesey McMurphy

    Steve Young Guest

    nope! you don't Take an MD for example.
    Humongous educational cost and personal sacrifice the $18,500 worker is
    simply unwilling to bear. However, don't let that stop them from pounding
    a physician's malpractice insurance cost into the ionosphere or sticking
    the hospital with the bill.

    Who consumes more government paid medical?

    Steve Young, Jan 27, 2005
  4. You are blaming the patient for the doctor's mistakes? Nice.

    Chris Phillipo, Jan 27, 2005
  5. Why should he have to pay one dime more than you or I do? Does the Army
    shoot their bullets faster when the enemy attacks his town? Does the fire
    department use more water putting out the fire in his house?

    Besides, these kinds of "rich" people are not the ones I am talking
    about. They constitute a negligible amount of the rich population. The tax
    income we get from them is such a small percentage of the whole that it
    doesn't matter whether they pay anything or not. The great bulk of our taxes
    come from the middle class, and the upper middle class, (the 1 to 5 hundred
    thousand a year set) are the ones who are paying through the nose, and they
    are the ones that Bush helped out with his tax cuts. Have you looked at the
    form 1040 and its tax tables recently? - Also, tell me what you think about
    the AMT. (alternative minimum tax) this really screws this group. Many in
    this class are small business owners who give one to ten jobs to other
    people. these people are the "heart" of this country's business class. they
    are the ones who take all the risk, and who make it all happen.
    No....I am just not a welfare puppy, or someone who identifies with them. I
    have always aspired to be wealthy, and I was able to save my way to a
    comfortable retirement. I just don't like it when the liberals with their
    robinhood-ism try to screw me out of it. I can pay for my own health needs
    out of my retirement savings. Why should I have to pay for those who never
    saved a dime? They had the same opportunities that I had, but they blew
    every cent they earned on fast cars and booze while I was socking 10% of my
    income away to provide for my old age. Now you liberals want to steal it
    from me to pay for those dead-beats. They throw me in the same bag as some
    multi-billionaire. People like Brad Pitt and Barbara Streisand are not the
    ones that I am talking about. It is easy for them to practice their
    robin-hood-ism on my money. They have so much money thrown at them their
    whole lives that they don't have any idea what the value of it is. They
    should have to get up at 6 AM every morning and suit up and commute to work
    for 40 years like I did, and then they would be a little more careful with
    my money. They think everyone with money got it like they did. the idea that
    someone actually had to work to get rich has never ocurred to them. - And
    how about you?

    William Graham, Jan 27, 2005
  6. K Kesey McMurphy

    Cynicor Guest

    Does he gain more from the infrastructure and support services and lose more
    if the fire department doesn't come by? Well...yeah.

    Cynicor, Jan 27, 2005
  7. K Kesey McMurphy

    Big Bill Guest

    He becomes an As?
    What's that?

    Big Bill, Jan 27, 2005
  8. K Kesey McMurphy

    Bob Salomon Guest

    Better the first 2 then the first 3.

    Bob Salomon, Jan 27, 2005
  9. K Kesey McMurphy

    Alan Browne Guest

    _____________________
    /| /| | |
    ||__|| | Please do not |
    / O O\__ | feed the |
    / \ | Trolls |
    / \ \|_____________________|
    / _ \ \ ||
    / |\____\ \ ||
    / | | | |\____/ ||
    / \|_|_|/ | _||
    / / \ |____| ||
    / | | | --|
    | | | |____ --|
    * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
    / _ \\ | / `'
    * / \_ /- | | |
    * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    Alan Browne, Jan 27, 2005
  10. K Kesey McMurphy

    Alan Browne Guest

    _____________________
    /| /| | |
    ||__|| | Please do not |
    / O O\__ | feed the |
    / \ | Trolls |
    / \ \|_____________________|
    / _ \ \ ||
    / |\____\ \ ||
    / | | | |\____/ ||
    / \|_|_|/ | _||
    / / \ |____| ||
    / | | | --|
    | | | |____ --|
    * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
    / _ \\ | / `'
    * / \_ /- | | |
    * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    Alan Browne, Jan 27, 2005
  11. phonetics

    Jan Panteltje, Jan 27, 2005
  12.
    Jan Panteltje, Jan 27, 2005
  13. No, I don't. In fact I usually ignore these huge off-topic threads,
    except when I'm in a silly enough mood. As a result, I suspect that
    I'm happier than you (in this one area at least).

    Just ignore the thread. It will go away, possibly even before
    Christmas :)

    Cute sig, BTW.

    Gino

    Gene E. Bloch, Jan 28, 2005
  14. K Kesey McMurphy

    Bob Hickey Guest

    who owe their whole practice to insurance companies and pill kickbacks? "I
    got anxiety doc". How many tell the receptionist to farm out ( refer to a
    real doctor ) any body who happens to really be sick. They hate that. Half
    this neighborhood is a bunch of zombies behind these guys. They don't get
    sued, 'cause they never treat anybody for anything. Bob Hickey

    Bob Hickey, Jan 29, 2005