Defense of Multi-Packs

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by AceoHearts, Sep 12, 2004.

  1. AceoHearts

    AceoHearts Guest

    I admit that I get annoyed a lot of times with multipacks because I have
    one or two of the movies in them, but recently things seem to be changing.
    I picked up The Siege, Thin Red Line, and Courage under fire for $20. I
    also grabbed Castaway, Big and Bacheleor Party for the same price. I
    already had Castaway, but one of the guys I work with gave me $7 for it.
    This is a great way of picking up movies that you have wanted for a while
    and not gotten for one reason or another. I do the same thing when Best Buy
    has 2 for $15, 2 for $20 or 3 for $20. I bring the ad into work people pick
    out the ones they want, I get the ones I want and everyone is happy.
    Especially me since they give me the money to buy everything and I always
    use my Reward Zone card. I picked up so many movies for people the week The
    Passion of the Christ came out, I earned enough points for $20 in
    certificates. Yup $500 worth of movies and 90% were for other people.
    If a multi pack has movies I want with ones I already have, I ask around
    and see who wants the extra one. 99 times out of a 100 I find someone who
    wants it.
    Just my thoughts on the subject.

    AceoHearts

    AceoHearts, Sep 12, 2004