    for those who may have had . I found this of interest and hope that it might
    be of some help.

    kr0

    kr0, Nov 2, 2005

  2. kr0

    AustinMN Guest

    <shoot from the hip mode=ON>
    Judging by the URL (www.LawyersAndSettlements.com), the "defect" may
    well have been invented in order for some class action lawyers to make
    money.
    <shoot from the hip mode=OFF>

    Groups trimmed to just r.p.d

    Austin

    AustinMN, Nov 2, 2005

  3. kr0

    DFS Guest

    DFS, Nov 2, 2005
  4. kr0

    eawckyegcy Guest

    kr0 did not create an attorney-client relationship when it trolls:
    Someone needs to hack into that website and change the banner image:
    add the line "and Money for Us" right below the one that reads "Justice
    for Everyone"...

    eawckyegcy, Nov 2, 2005
  5. kr0

    jimn Guest

    Apparently, maybe, but what is for certain, these money hungr
    lawyers are digging into my wallet everyday extracting money to pay these B
    claims while people with real claims get tied up in an overburdened cour
    system and huge contingency fees.
    Suing Apple because your iPod Nano gets scratched.. give me a break.
    My iPod has tons of scratches, but guess what it plays tunes an
    Podcasts all day.. it gets used.
    Hey my camera shows signs of use as well. Should I sue? Don't thin
    so.
    This and the digital camera suit you mention go under the category of
    stretch and frivolous.

    Goodnight!

    jimn, Nov 3, 2005
  6. kr0

    Rich Guest

    So the ambulance chasers are diversifying now?
    -Rich

    Rich, Nov 3, 2005
  7. kr0

    no_name Guest

    FWIW, Canon already has a recall notice on their site. It was discussed
    here a couple weeks ago.

    You don't need to register your camera with a lawyer to get it fixed.

    no_name, Nov 3, 2005
  8. kr0

    zeitgeist Guest

    about 10 years ago some landsharks were looking for people to represent
    cause kodak was selling a black and white film that you process in color
    chemisty and may or not have the same archival life as regular film, but
    they got booed out of here for their blatant attempt to manufactur a problem
    that nobody that used it cared about.

    zeitgeist, Nov 28, 2005