    have disable the dhcp on the router. My only problem is accessing the
    internet on the client, when I run "ipconfig" the 192.168.1.1 doesn't show
    under the default gateway.

    Guest, Apr 18, 2006

  2. Guest

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Fher C. assaulted us with:
    Configure your scope options so that the router option is 192.168.1.1.
    Then read everything in help and support about dhcp.

    LRM, Apr 18, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, I recreated the DCHP scope to add the router's ipaddress

    Guest, Apr 18, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm so dam lazy. I have a similar setup at home, but linksys is doing the
    DHCP. :-\ You've inspired me to config the server as DHCP now. Thanks.

    Guest, Apr 18, 2006
  5. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Anytime