    On incoming new mail, no images appear. I have to click a button for
    "Show Remote Content" for new messages.

    Is there a way to make default to show all images in incoming/new mail?

    HKL, Jan 4, 2010

  2. click on Tools, Options, Advanced icon, then the
    General tab, and finally the Config Editor button.
    Now, look for this entry:

    mailnews.message_display.disable_remote_image

    once found, double click on it and change it to false.

    NOTE: You may have to restart TB for the setting to be
    set.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 5, 2010