    to the regular mail programme.

    Can anybody advise on this, please?

    Many thanks in advance.

    hounslow3, May 27, 2012

  2. hounslow3

    Paul Guest

    http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_i_set_my_default_email_program_on_mac_os_x.html

    "For changing your default email program, it turns out you need to launch
    the Mail.app program just once to get to its Preferences panel. [Search for
    it, if you cannot otherwise find it.]

    When you start it up, the program will step you through the configuration steps,
    but you don't have to finish these steps, just go step-by-step until the
    Preferences option on the Mail menu isn't greyed out.

    Once you can get to the Preferences, here's what you'll see:

    http://www.askdavetaylor.com/0-blog-pics/apple-mail-general-preferences.jpg

    The topmost element is what you want to change: pick the mailer you'd prefer
    as your default email handler.

    ...to change your default Web browser, by the way, Apple Safari has a similar
    option on its Preferences pane, in the "General" area.
    "

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, May 27, 2012

  3. hounslow3

    weezy16

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Lagos
    I need a credit card number and i have the last 4 digits with the remaining information...

    weezy16, Jun 26, 2012