Deep Freeze Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by ajkannan83, Nov 1, 2010.

  1. ajkannan83

    ajkannan83

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear Sir,

    I am working in Private Institution. I have more than 300

    Systems. My problem is some machines OS corrupted regularly.

    My friend told use Deep Freeze software.

    Symantec endpoint client is loaded to all the machines. virus

    definition updates is automatically updated through Symantec

    Endpoint Server. oracle server is loaded in few machines for

    research puprose.

    My doubt is how to install deep freeze without affcet

    Symantec endpoint and oracle data base.

    Or any other software available like Deep Freeze

    Thank U

    ajkannan83, Nov 1, 2010