    several : USAtoday, DVDtalk, and DVDsales - but they all seem to be no
    longer valid.
    Any comments will be much appreciated.

    norman, Dec 29, 2003

  2. norman

    Laserdogg Guest

    DDD issuing those codes was unprecedented, especially 4 of them. They are
    all long expired and AFAIK there are none currently available.

    It may be a LONG time before you see any codes at all for DDD.

    Laserdogg
    www.dvdtracker.com/~laserdogg

    Laserdogg, Dec 29, 2003

  3. norman

    SRT Guest

    I suspect you are right, but you never know. It would be nice if they would
    only show the code entry box when they actually have an ongoing promotion.

    srt

    SRT, Jan 3, 2004
  4. norman

    Invid Fan Guest

    But they use codes for various things other then sales. After all, this
    is the first time I can remember them offering a sale code and the
    entry box has been there for awhile.

    Invid Fan, Jan 3, 2004
  5. norman

    Stan Brown Guest

    I'd be happy if they _would_ show the box when they do have a
    promotion!

    Stan Brown, Jan 3, 2004