    NYTIMES
    LATIMES
    USATODAY

    Justin, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Justin

    Ray Guest

    But the site is moving sloooooow.

    It's been taking me almost an hour to order and checkout for only 2 DVDs.

    Ray

    Ray, Nov 14, 2004

  3. Justin

    P Pron Guest

    Same thing happened with DVDSoon during their Halloween sale. It took me two
    days to get the site to accept an order!!
    Just tried to get back into DeepDiscount, after placing an order earlier,
    and it seems to have fallen over completely now.....

    paul

    P Pron, Nov 15, 2004