    than by chance notice on this newsgroup?

    Does their sister company Deep Discount CD ever have these sales,
    too?

    Todd Tamanend Clark, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Todd Tamanend Clark

    Justin Guest

    Todd Tamanend Clark wrote on [7 Jul 2004 08:54:58 -0700]:
    They get posted to DVD boards and here, and bargain sites, etc.
    never seen one.

    Justin, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Todd Tamanend Clark

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << and how does one know whenever these sales are in effect, other than by
    chance notice on this newsgroup? >>

    Actually, there were full page ads in my Sunday comics this past sale period.

    I think a similar ad ran in the USA TODAY.

    SoHillsGuy, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Todd Tamanend Clark

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    I got an e-mail from them with one of the codes. And to answer the
    first question, they've had two so far and I'm guessing that they intend
    to do it semi-annually, once near Christmas and once in the summer.

    dick
    -- at least that's what I hope they do.

    Dick Sidbury, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Todd Tamanend Clark

    SRT Guest

    I received probably 4 or 5 e-mails from them over as many days.

    srt

    SRT, Jul 10, 2004
  6. "SRT" declared:
    I've been a regular customer for years and yet received no e-mails
    at all.

    Todd Tamanend Clark, Jul 12, 2004
  7. Todd Tamanend Clark

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    they have an option of not sending e-mails to their customers. maybe
    you've checked that.

    dick
    --i've thought about doing it many times but they don't appear to abuse
    the priviledge

    Dick Sidbury, Jul 12, 2004